Adult (13 years +): €63
Child (4 - 12 years): €58
This tour is available in English, Spanish and French on varying dates!
Experience the fascinating, ancient Book of Kells and the magnificent Old Library of Trinity College without competing with a crowd, thanks to our Early Access. Then, together with our expert guide, continue on to explore the 13th century Dublin Castle’s imposing exterior and beautiful gardens.
*Note: Prices reduced between 02/11 and 31/03 to reflect temporary changes to the exhibition to facilitate restoration works.
MEETING TIME: 15 minutes before the scheduled start time
· Please wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces, cobblestones, hills, inclines, declines, and stairs.
· Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
· All participants should be in good health - consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise.
· Wheelchairs, motorized scooters or any other device to assist mobility are not recommended, as we cannot guarantee: that all footpaths/sidewalks/curbs will have suitable ADA/EU compliant ramps.
· Email email@example.com of any physical disabilities or limitations so we can determine the appropriateness of the selected tour itinerary.
· This tour cannot accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
· Anybody under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by somebody aged 18 years or older.
· Changes or cancellations requested less than 24 hours before the tour departure time are not possible.